Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Backtracking

I am finally going to do a bit of backtracking. I'm here to catch up...so here goes.

Let's go back to the beginning of December...

Rea had her Christmas program on December 5th. It was basically identical to the programs that Wyatt participated in when he attended school at First Baptist, and it was precious. There's almost nothing cuter than little boys and girls dressed up like angel, singing about Jesus!  Rea did great! She's normally pretty shy in front of an audience, but she sang all of her songs and did all of the motions like a champ! I was one proud mama!






Two days after Rea's program at school, my mom and dad flew out to be with us for the birth of our newest little one, Loyal.  But before Loyal was born we still had a few activities to go.  On December 7th, Rea's ballet class rode a float in the town Christmas parade. It was a lot of fun, even if I was 9 months pregnant and freezing! Then the morning of the 8th, was her ballet recital at the big breakfast with Santa. I got a little upset because they started the performance early which caused Josh, Wyatt and my dad to miss her dance--they had run to get her some flowers on their way to the show. That's alright though...Rea had no idea and her Papa still got to see her all dressed up!


The days leading up to Loyal's birthday were so busy and so full...I was wiped out by the time the csection date rolled around...

No comments:

background

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker